Hey Recovery Writers,
I have a really cool announcement! I’ve been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger award by another blogger here on WordPress. Thank you so much to Stoning Demons for this; I’m so touched and honored! Please take a visit to her site as well- she is another wounded healer.
To recognize others who have Beautiful Blogs, these are some sites I have come to enjoy reading and even found some dear friends at. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Ptsd and Me
Recovery Rocks- Jim LaPierre
Emerging From Broken
Voice in Recovery
Woman 2 Woman
Marya Hornbacher’s Blog
Stand Up. Speak Loud.
As part of the rules of the award, I am asked to answer 10 questions. So, here we go:
1. What would you do if you won 5,000 dollars tomorrow? Pay off some bills, save some for tuition, take care of our cats, maybe take a little trip!
2. Best life time moment? Everyday, when I get up and I can breathe, and walk and function without crippling depression or anxiety or trauma symptoms or other major issues.
3. Are you happy? Yes! By the grace of a loving God.
5. If you could change something in your life what would it be? I would be healthier; I wouldn’t have these autoimmune disorders.
6. What is your biggest vice/bad habit in life? Probably a little too much TV?? Haha.
7. Can you note what you name a good point about you and also a negative point about you?? (after all no one is perfect.) I’m extremely intelligent and very intuitive about people. I can also be a little meddling sometimes; I want to help people, but sometimes I try to do so when they don’t ask for it! :/ That doesn’t always work out.
8. What is your most embarrassing life time moment? One time when I was still really sick with anorexia and bulimia, someone caught me majorly bingeing; I was extremely ashamed of that. Very frightened too.
9. What is your favorite flower? I love those roses that are like yellow with the pink edges? They look like a sunset.
10. What’s your biggest love in life? God, my family, my kitty Sophie, reading, and writing!
Next, I nominate PTSD and Me
for the Beautiful Blogger award next! PTSD and Me is run by my dear friend and fellow survivor. She is a beautiful person and a beautiful blogger! This may only be a Facebook page but I don’t care; she helps herself and so many other people every single day through her writing and sharing of her PTSD experience. It’s as much a blog as anything else!
Here are the Rules:
1. Include the award logo somewhere in your blog.
2. Answer these 10 questions, below, for fun if you want to.
3. Nominate 10 to 12 blogs you enjoy. Or you pick the number.
4. Pay the love forward: Provide your nominee’s link in your post and comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been included and invited to take part.
5. Pay the love back with gratitude and a link to the blogger(s) who nominated you.
Thanks! This is so awesome.